Wednesday 3 August 2011

Young: I will shine at Man United

Young: I will shine at Man United
Ashley Young has predicted he will silence the doubters who believe he will not succeed at Manchester United.
The 26-year-old completed a £16 million move to United from Aston Villa earlier this summer.
From his displays on Manchester United's pre-season tour of America, he seems to be quickly adjusting to life with the Premier League champions.
"I've always had confidence in myself and believed that I could play at the highest level," he told Inside United.
"Some people said I couldn't, but they also said I couldn't play for England. That doesn't bother me though - I've got confidence in myself to know what I can do."
The England international revealed he was initially sounded out by United in January about making the switch to the Theatre of Dreams.
"At the time we were in a sticky situation at Villa and in a battle to stay up, so the clubs said they'd talk again in the summer and see where things were at," he added.
"There were other clubs interested but as soon as I heard about the interest from United I just wanted to get here and sign. I knew it was the right club."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Visitors

free counters

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP