Monday 11 July 2011

Woods set for mystery announcement

Woods set for mystery announcement

Tiger Woods is to make an announcement on Monday on the Golf Channel.
The former world number one, who will miss this week's Open at Sandwich due to Achilles and knee injuries, will speak to the station's Kelly Tilghman at 11am eastern time (4pm BST).
The reason for the announcement remains a mystery.
Woods has not played competitively for nine weeks due to injury but was adamant last week that his best years were ahead of him.
In a statement on his website, Woods said: "I am only going to come back when I'm 100% ready. I do not want to risk further injury.
"That's different for me, but I'm being smarter this time.
"I think my best years are still ahead of me and I'm very confident and optimistic about the future.''
Woods was down at 19th in the latest world rankings released.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Visitors

free counters

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP